Monday, March 17, 2008

Snowshoe




We're back!! Well we have been back for a few days but I haven't been able to write. So I'll try to keep it short but no guarantees! OK well the trip was amazing to start off and sooo much fun! It wasn't cold but the wind was really bad and made it feel like really cold. So we just covered our faces and kept skiing. We all skied really hard and all day long but it was worth it! The second day we couldn't move, we were so tired and our legs were jello but we kept skiing!! =] My parents originally went up there to demo and talk business. So they got to ski a bunch of really cool skis and stuff. By the last day the reps let me demo and I found a pair that I like a lot! They're cute and fast. Joshua had a little bit of a hard time, he kept falling or crashing in to mom! He and mom collided once. He went off a big jump and hurt his ankles and jammed his finger...again. But he was OK after a little while. He always kept us laughing and happy! Our friends went with us and we all went out to a nice restaurant on the last night which was like the best meal that I have had ever! We ate sushi and couscous and some other stuff which was also good. Some of the sushi had fish eggs on them so I ate fish eggs! It was surprisingly good. Joshua didn't like it at all and was mad that he ate some. I am glad to be back but I want to go back soon because I had so much fun! Hope you like the pictures and more to come later.

Peace to da people,
Sarah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
You are too cute. I love your pictures.
Love you,
Mom

Coy said...

haha way to keep it short sarah its like pages lol jk but yep glad you have fun! see you in a week!
love
coy

Billy said...

lucky!!! wish I had been there...so what skis will you be asking for the rest of the year? ;)

Christopher Rollins said...

Your trip looked fun.