Friday, January 4, 2008

Very thankful...

This year was the best Christmas i have had in a long time. I didn't get everything i wanted but that didn't bother me. Joshua did but i was expecting that! I was thinking about when i was like 6 or 7 years old and one of our good friends gave me a gift that I didn't like. Well I pitched a fit and a told them that I hated it! Mom was mortified that I said that and made me keep it!!! But every Christmas at some point I think of that and tell myself that I will not do that again and that I will be very thankful for what ever I get. This year I got a few things that I was expecting and a few surprises. But the best part of this year was when we were in Tennessee with my dads side of the family. Normally we go and sit there for a few hours and the kids get in trouble for doing something stupid. Instead we took our game (are you smarter than a fifth grader) and tried to play it. It was really bad so we played another game called Mafia! The good thing was is that everyone played. We did that for 2 and a half hours! My brother got in the car and said this was the best Christmas we have ever had here! And we didn't get in trouble!! I was just thankful that we got to spend time with family and it turned out to be the best time.

Sarah

8 comments:

Coy said...

aww sarah your such a deep person behind all that fun and those games haha

LOVE......because your my sister

Coy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your Christmas sounds wonderful! Mine was too. = D Btw, I really love the scrapbook. It's definitely one of my favorite gifts.

Love,
Lydia

Anonymous said...

Hey sarah cool blog. Well i hope you are having fun in Tennessee.

cameron

Jeremiah Jacob Brown said...

Hello Sarah Claude...how are you? Man I miss seeing you around, anywho let's go skiing, let's say next week? :)

Andy Gill said...

Mafia, I think I remember playing that game once! Maybe we should play at Ski retreat. Tell me how to play when we get there... you are staying with us right?

Also, welcome to the Blog world! I added you to my list of blog links on my site.

Anonymous said...

check your text messages.

Caleb and Ryan

Anonymous said...

Go to http://ryanandcaleb.blogspot.com/

Ryan and Caleb said...

you need to post some more stuff. Its getting "boring"

Ryan